The Fuck Y'all Walk Around Like Ya Saying Something?!

Unde-s?

My photo
Where are you? - In Midflight., Which State is that? - It's a State of Mind.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Royce da 5'9" feat. Busta Rhymes - Dinner Time



From STREET HOP


I think the track is amazing. But there were no lyrics around. So I wrote them down as I heard them... feel free to correct me :D

[Talking - Busta Rhymes]
Ayo Royce da 5'9"
Why you wanna share your food with these niggaz?
We don't share food in the recession!
Bite these niggaz like you bite the microphone!

[Verse 1 – Royce da 5’9”]
Living legend, inside of a Smith&Wesson slot and out of a barrel,
On fire, don’t try me cuz I am HOT

Police cars with their sirens come by when I'm rhyming
saying they got a call that somebody round here done fired SHOTS


Mac11’s in order, the flow is like water,
You spoke a quarter. I'll blow, the chorus is followed by the DOT

Goons, goblins and creatures and monsters will bounce ya and beat ya
stomp ya then eat ya, don’t get swallowed by the BLOCK

I pay a shrink every week to basically tell me
lay here and speak to me just to say how psychotic I am NOT

I’m too fly with the viral and physical copies
Niggaz sloppy, look up with you under, I’m whatchu tryin to TOP

I’m scared compared to no man, I’m like the big hand on Big Ben,
I did it and I’m hitting my numbers round the CLOCK

I'm about to give it back to my nigga Busta-Buss and have a seat
it's convenient im already copping a SQUAT


[Talking - Busta Rhymes]
Nowadays when niggaz walk around and start to look like hamburgers and frankfurters…
Ayo Royce da 5’9”
FEED on these mothafuckaz, Homie!!
Come ON!

[Verse 2 – Royce da 5’9”]
Take'em gut'em and take out his organs and smorgasborg'em
The more important he is I'm toe tagging his BEAT


Turn him to chicken chowder, dip him in some sniff and powder,
Season him with some gasoline and throw his ass in the GREASE

Mention my name in a record I’ma come get you lyrically
then eventually I’ma take you back to the STREETS

Cannibalistic mentality, rappers hatin – decapitate’em
I rap about what I naturally happen to BE

Flow is superb
all you hearders forget it
2 verses – 2 murders, acquitted personally, it’s a wrap, ya CAPICHE?

Fingers snappin and tappin their feet, clappin would happen
The street bout to happily bring it back to the D!

Niggaz claiming hard that in all of this time
Niggaz believe’em until I see’em and then slap’em ASLEEP

I ain’t having it! haVoc is Average to me! War is normal
Only thing I’m havin is havin a FEAST!

[Talking - Busta Rhymes]
Royce da 5’9”
You my dawg and I’m yo dawg! Bein that I already sicked you on these mothafuckaz it’s your turn to sick me on their ass! Let’s GO!

[Verse 3 - Busta Rhymes]
Every time that I married a rhyme and a beat
Y’all gon’ hear it and go’on and to see that I’m fuckin up E’RYBODY!

Globalize this shit like we gorillas and pealin ya skin
Like we banana pealers, it’s hazardous if you COPY

Don’t you know that I’m one of the coldest, courageous,
The boldest, contagious, and no one could fade this thing that I DO

World you know, since I report the latest, that niggaz can’t fuck with me
Cuz I’m the greatest, my shit is sick like the FLU

You see, I’m animalistic and cataclysmic events that’ll happen
Whenever I grab the mic and TALK

Indeed I’m baggin specifically then I’m hickory dickory dock of this smithy
Then Diddy boppin my WALK

Now I’m the messenger to set the temperature, nigga
Whenever the heat will be needed to
hide the block-up, I'm SAYIN

I got the Dillinger - Harry Kissinger with the ratchet
The fact is I’m backwards wit clockin and click’see, I ain’t PLAYIN

[Talking – Busta Rhymes]
Hahaha
Why? Oh why? Oh why?
Royce da 5’9” Please Tell me WHY?
Why these niggaz let us get together and do this shit to’em?
It’s so fuckin unfair! Shit is SO unfair!

Heheheheheeee…

No comments:

Arhiva

Cine ma baga in seama: